Friday, December 29, 2006

Because It Wouldn't Fit In The Chimney

It was left on my front porch. Actually, my chimney's so small that hardly anything fits in it, including liners required by code.

Here's what Santa left for me, a French door to be install. Batteries not included.

The plan is to install it over the weekend where I can get a buddy or two to help. It supposed to be dry (yes, Portland gets dry days from time to time), but it might be windy which in my opinion is the worst weather to work in. Out in the entrance of the gorge, about 10 miles from my house, they were calling for 50 mph winds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Joe. I figured that you weren't getting any of the hints (like the red lint from my suit on the chimney and the "I'm dieting" note by your milk and cookies) that I left about your chimney and decided to go ahead and get you a bigger door myself.

By the way, that huge pile on your living room floor that one year wasn't from your dog

Joe said...

Santa! That's gross! Christmas will never be the same now.