Saturday, June 07, 2008

Rhodadendrun Move

In the first week of June, I decided it was time to get back to work on the house. The first project to take on was making the landscape in the front of the house somewhat presentable. But before I could do that, I had to move some pretty large foliage. This Rhodie has never done that great where it's at now, so maybe the move will be a good thing.





Since I am on a corner, I moved the Rhodie to the planting strip to block the incoming headlights to gain a little more privacy. I really wished I would have done this years ago.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The Rhoddie looks great! It's nice to see you back blogging....we've missed your posts!

goddessof4 said...

Not to repeat Jennifer but it is nice to see you back!!!!You are not the only one to start thinking about the outside projects!!!!