Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Alternate Kitchen Set Up

With the kitchen gutted to the 2x4s, the need for an alternate kitchen and placement of the fridge and microwave and cabinets arose.

What was my dining room, has now become my kitchen...



After two solid days of cooking, the freezer is now stocked with 30 meals. Frozen Famous Barr Onion Soup, Frozen Lasagne, Frozen Stew, Frozen Chili, Pulled Pork, Frozen Ham & Bean Soup, and Frozen Chicken Noodle. I can guarantee that the first meal cooked in the new kitchen with NOT be soup.



What was the newly, somewhat remodeled lower bathroom, is now the dishwasher space...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of great reading here, many thanks! I had been checking on yahoo when I discovered your submit, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to additional from you.